Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ode to Jason

by Jenn --


Hot twenty-something,

Far too immature for me,

But hung like a horse.


Many months of fun

But suddenly I’m too old.

You won’t find better!


Back with his girlfriend,

But checking out my daughter

Man, you’re such a pig.


Late nite text message –

The girlfriend’s not working out,

I’ll let you suck it.


Laughing my ass off

Do you think I’m that hard up?

See you around, douche.


Love Jenn (I know I do!) and want to read more??? -- visit her at: www.randomjenn.blogspot.com



To submit your own Haiku for publication -- email us at seriouslybadhaiku@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Yay for haikus and ridiculous boys in their 20's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only slightly less ridiculous than us 40-somethings!

    You're awesome, Jenn

    ReplyDelete