Saturday, June 13, 2009

Internal Monologue - packing for a trip

Flight 7:30
set alarm for 4am
wide awake at 3

Wide strap carry on
Still smells like curry I bought
Can't leave without it

Barettes camera phone
cherry chili chocolate bar
Check purse for ID

Books lip balm notebook
pencil and the sharpener
phone and charger, gum

unplug computer
Sansa Dane Cook Downloaded
What a bag of crap

What's the weather like?
hairdryer and curling iron
lock doors and windows

Check ID again
can I fit more shoes in here
water plants email curt

6 shirts, 2 jeans socks
underwear for 7 days
makeup...pack more socks

Car reservation
Do I think I overpacked?
Turn dishwasher on

2 skirts and a dress
I can rearrange to fit
add a pair of shoes

Out the door by 5
arrive freakishly early
now I sit and wait

No comments:

Post a Comment