Friday, June 12, 2009

Haiku madness (also a repost)

Read and liked my blog
What kind of nut could she be?
She's in Virginia!

E-mails back and forth
Funny, smart, and likable
She'd be quite a catch

Connect with mind first
Always the best way with me
Not just eye candy

Sent me her picture
Guys would think of nothing else
But how hot she is.

Learn more about her
Converse with her on the phone
Connect even more

She's quite a good friend
I can talk to her about
Things that bother me

And things that I like
I told her about Gina
She's rooting for us

And what are friends for?
Giving me her perspective
Things I might not think

She's been through some crap
That people shouldn't have to
She should be so proud

Holding together
Keeping her head about her
I'm proud of her too

And her sweet daughter
She will be a heartbreaker
Just like her mom is

Keep your chin up, babe
The Putz is not typical
We're not all assholes

Know that I care for
My friend and her happiness
More than I can say

No comments:

Post a Comment